Monday, January 16, 2012

Canoe Love

Matt and I took a quick overnight trip down to Bartlett Lake with the canoe this past weekend. Remember the canoe?

I feel pretty official now because I have a Arizona fishing license and a really nice life jacket. We didn't catch a damn thing, but we enjoyed our time paddling around, doing a little bird watching and spending time together without any distractions. And laughing at the really bad techno music some other campers decided to bump into the wee hours.

We didn't bring my usual camera, but just the ol' point and shoot. Here are a few shots:




And in soap news, I just listed a new gift set in my shop. It includes a bar of my soap, a hand knit organic cotton wash cloth and a wooden soap dish. These were really popular at my last craft show so I decided to offer them in my shop. It makes a really sweet gift.


Have a beautiful week!


No comments:

Post a Comment