Thursday, December 8, 2011

Crafeteria 2011

What fun! Check out some photos of the event here. And here are some shots of my display table.


My chalkboard signs are cute, no?




I was really happy with the simplicity of it. It maybe took us 20 minutes to set up and break down. We sat there eating candy while we watched other vendors set up some elaborate displays that took over an hour or so. They looked great, but that's just not my idea of fun. And Matt had the great idea to use the drawers from his old sewing machine to hold the soap. Seriously, how is this guy so smart?!

We stayed with our friends overnight and the next day had a great brunch at the Coronado Cafe and went antique hunting at the Brass Armadillo where we scored some serious treasures.

It feels good to have a craft show under my belt. And it is an amazing feeling to see customers get really excited over what you make. So, a huge thank you to all who came out and supported hand made that evening! And thanks to Matt for being such a huge help that night and for your general level of awesomeness.


5 comments:

  1. Hi Jess - found your blog via Amber's Ambry. Love your super simple, super eclectic display! My hubby comes up with all the best ideas too. It's great to have a partner who can complement you so well! :) Here's my blog, if you care to check it out. Although, it's been sorely neglected lately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely looking display! I am in love with your soap photos from previous posts... what a photographer you are!! xo Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both! Amy- I will def check out your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. FANTASTIC (as always)! Love those chalkboard signs so much and the drawers are fabulous. I miss craft shows!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Amber! I was pleased with the signs too. I used chalkboard markers which made such a difference in neatness and they don't smear!

    ReplyDelete