Sunday, November 20, 2011

What I Have Been Up To

It's been busy over here! I've been making soap like crazy for the holidays and doing various experiments creating other products. Here are some of the highlights:

Beeswax container candles. Did some burn tests to figure out the right wick size. Think I got it.


Created my first shampoo bar and it has been selling like hotcakes in my Etsy shop. I love this one-it smells so good! Great shaving soap too.


Whipped Shea Butter. Still a few kinks to work out with this one, but the feedback I have got on it has been super positive. 


Felted soap. 


In other news, I turned 30! It was awesome. Matt and I went here for the first time to celebrate and had a blast.

And the last of our garden got dug up this week.We got a small, but mighty carrot and beet haul. Seriously, they taste like heaven.


And I will be here in a few weeks. If you are in the Phoenix area-please come! It looks like it will be super fun. My first craft show...I'm really excited! 


No comments:

Post a Comment