Friday, September 9, 2011

Just About the Coolest Place Ever

Spent Labor Day weekend in the Grand Canyon with friends. It was awesome. And hot. Awesomely hot.

The canyon always gives me a nice swift ass kicking, which I like. It puts things in perspective. And by the time I'm grumbling up the final switchback, I'm always thinking about the next trip. You just can't help but want to come back.

It truly is a magical place.

Do try it sometime.

team sweet pine
Got to see the sun rise not once, but twice. Photos don't do it justice.
This swimming hole did not suck.
Jason and Susan creek side
Hiking out

And I just put a new item in my Etsy shop this week. Soap Samples! They're so cute. And they come all bundled up in a natural muslin drawstring bag. Who wouldn't love that? Check it out here.





No comments:

Post a Comment