Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Favors

 I did a special soap order recently for my step mom. She was throwing her daughter's baby shower and wanted soap favors to give as thank yous.


I made up a batch of mini peppermint pumice soaps (her favorite) and packaged them up in little kraft bags with bakers twine and shipping tags.


I really enjoyed putting them together as it was a little out of my normal soap making and labeling routine and it allowed me to buy new colors of baker's twine (!). Seriously, twine makes me happy.

I tried to match the colors and designs of the shower invitations while staying true to the rustic and simple feel of my soaps.



In fact I enjoyed doing this custom work so much, I plan to add some wedding or shower favor options to my Etsy shop in the next coming months. If you have any feedback or suggestions, I'd love to hear it!

Hope you're all having a lovely week out there.


 

5 comments:

  1. Love them! And I have a healthy obsession with the full spectrum of baker's twine. How could a person not love the stuff? So cheery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew you'd understand the twine obsession amber!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Packaging boxes are available to boost your sales in the market. Moreover, you can avail all custom designs, sizes, and shapes in French Fries Boxes Wholesale available in the market. However, the nature of the French fries boxes demands an oil phobic box. It is only possible when the foiling or lamination or any coating or glossy, matte, or AQ/UV spotting is available.
    Bath Bomb Boxes now!
    Mascara Boxes
    Nail Polish Boxes

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All details you describe in your blog post are very informative for me. View more How Custom Candle Boxes Can Change Your Business Completely

    ReplyDelete