Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Look what we built!

Our very own hoop house!


We're excited.

Matt and I built this together on Sunday morning and it only took a few hours. Materials cost about 60 bucks which we grabbed at Home Depot that morning. We plan to fill this bad boy with dirt, cover it with plastic and get our starts in the ground before we leave on our month long road trip. Hurray!

In soap news, I've been busy  trying to get as much cranked out before we leave so it will be all cured and ready to go by the time we get back. Check out some of the goods...

From left: (orange grapefruit clove, lemongrass eucalyptus, spruce and fir beer, mint spruce, lavender)
And maybe you can see the alpine strawberry plant in the background?  They are just starting to flower and I am giddy thinking about the sweet, delicious berries that we will be lucky enough to eat.

So, it will be pretty quiet in Sweet Pine blog land for awhile as Matt and I visit our friends and family for the next month. After we get back to Flagstaff, I will be busy setting up my Etsy shop which I am incredibly excited about!. In the meantime, if you live in Flagstaff, my soaps are available for purchase at the Flagstaff CSA.

See y'all in a month!

No comments:

Post a Comment