Friday, May 25, 2012

Life and Times

Oh man, this month has flown by. I swear I've been busy. 
Here, take a gander at some of the latest....


Here I am milking Penny goat. I milk this little sweetheart once a week. Soap. Cheese. Yogurt. Yep, we're making it all. More pictures to come of her and her goat menagerie. 


Ran my first half marathon with my friend Gina. I loved it! One of the best parts though was getting the photo below as I was approaching the finish line....


Best picture ever for two reasons: 

1) The little girl to my right clapping for me. Thank you sweet little girl who claps for anonymous runners when they are tired. 

2) The two kids in front of her. Did that little boy just do a trust fall? 

Awesome.


Okay, had to sneak in a gratuitous cat photo of Stu. 



And one of Lou too. Is he staring into your soul or what? Maybe it's just me.

Ok, back to business.

New soaps!







And, sadly, one of our chickens died. 
RIP Blanche. 
You were a good chicken to us.


Well, that's all for now folks.  

In the meantime, catch us at the Flagstaff Community Market starting this Sunday May 27th and running until Oct.14th. We'll have some soap waiting for you!



2 comments:

  1. Fabulous stuff, except for poor Blanche of course.

    Congrats on the half marathon!!! My husband started running last year and is going to help me get started soonish, but I don't expect to be doing anything like that anytime soon. ;)

    More than a little swoon-y at the sight of your newest soaps there...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amber! A few years ago, I never would have thought I'd be running half-marathons. But, life is full of surprises I guess. And Oh! Congrats on your little girl :) She is so, so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete